Sundays 10:45 am to 11:15 am
- Bestseller author Josh McDowell and Biola University professor Sean McDowell provide compelling evidence in this updated classic to help Christians know what they believe, why it is true, and how they communicate biblical truth to a skeptical world.
Articulate your faith to a skeptical world.
For more than forty years, Evidence That Demands a Verdict has convinced skeptics of the Bible’s reliability, helped believers articulate their faith, and given them the vital facts they need to defend God’s Word and lead others to faith in Jesus.
In this video Bible study, based on the completely updated and expanded classic, Josh and his son, Sean, focus on Jesus and the Gospels. Learn how the books of the New Testament came into being and why you can be sure they are historically reliable. Examine why the claims Jesus made about himself are true, how he fulfilled Old Testament prophecies about himself, and how we can know the resurrection took place.
This study is for anyone who has ever been stumped by arguments against Christianity or the Bible–or has wondered for themselves if the Bible’s depiction of Jesus is true and not just a made-up fairytale.
- Why Is Evidence Important for Faith?
- Is There Such a Thing as Truth?
- Is the New Testament Reliable?
- Did Jesus Actually Rise from the Dead?
- Did Jesus Claim to Be God?
- How Do We Know the Bible is Accurate?