10:45 am Sundays – inspiring conversation & fellowship
Grand -Parenting With Purpose: A guide to developing a legacy of godly character
for YOU – parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles, neighbors, teachers, ANYONE who cares about kids & raising up a courageous & Christlike generation! – presented by Dr. Steve & Megan Scheibner, of CharacterHealth Corp, pastor, presenters and authors of “Parenting Matters: The Nine Practices of the Proactive Parent” and many other helpful resources…
Have you asked
– Can I have a positive impact on the lives of my grandchildren?
– What’s the balance between helping & interfering with grown children?
– Is it possible to establish a long-lasting family legacy for Christ?
Get the answers to these questions & much more, including
– The principle of modeling – Earning the right to be heard
– Building a family legacy – The restoration model
– Grandparenting grow model – developing a finisher’s attitude
– practical applications of Scripture – helpful tips for positive parents
Dr. Steve Scheibner is a former Navy pilot, a First Officer at American Airlines, church planter, retired pastor, and popular conference speaker. Check out his moving account of “In My Seat: a pilot’s story from 9-11”
The Scheibners raised eight children & are now enjoying grandchildren!